Contoh Surat Permohonan jawatan kerani (Bahasa Inggeris)


POLAN BIN PILIN

No.70, Jalan Morrell,
123400 Tawau,
Sabah
                                                                                                                              
Manager,
Human Resource Department,
Syarikat ZAS Logistic Sdn.  Bhd,
No. 4, Jalan Abaca,
56700 Lahad Datu,
Sabah.                                                                                                1st July 2011

Dear Sir,

Application For The Post of General Clerk

I read with interest your advertisement in Berita Harian dated 13 June 2011 and wish to express my keen interest to apply for the above position.

2.            For your information, I have recently completed my Form Five at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Holy Trinity, Tawau, Sabah. During last year’s Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia, I have successfully obtained a grade two with credit in all subjects. I am also active in sports and clubs.

3.            Attached with this letter please find my comprehensive resume and copies of my certificates for your kind reference. I am pleased to inform that I am available for interview at any time convenient to you.

4.            I hope that my application will be treated with utmost consideration.

Thank you.


Yours sincerely,


      A SYAFIQ
..........................................
(  POLAN BIN PILIN  )




0 COMMENT:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...