Contoh Surat Permohonan Jawatan Sebagai Guru Tadika (English)


Polan Bin Pilan
1, Jalan Kijing,
Kampung Pandan,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
                                                                                                                     

 The Manager,
Smart Children Development Centre,
24, Jalan Mastika,
55100 KUALA LUMPUR                                             30 APRIL 2008

Dear Sir,

Application for the post of Pre-School Teacher

I wish to apply for the post of Pre-School teacher advertised in The New Straits Time dated 25 April 2008.

2.            I passed my SPM examination two years ago with 7As and am undergoing training in Child Psychology on a part-time basis. To finance my studies, I am currently working as a part-time tuition teacher. As I love working with children, I intend to pursue a career in teaching pre-school children.

3.            I feel that my experience which I gained as a tuition teacher and my field of study are highly relevant to the position I am applying for.

4.            In addition, I am fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia. Enclosed are my resume, certified copies of my results and a passport-sized photograph.

I look forward to an interview at any time convenient to you. I hope for a favourable reply from you.


Yours faithfully,


Pilan...

 (Polan Bin Pilan)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ske......=)