CONTOH NOTIS BERHENTI KERJA BAHASA INGGERIS


29 August 2012

CIK ZAI
TB 00000 Lot 000
Tmn Sri Lalat
Jln Apas Bt 1
90000 Tawau
                                                                                                                                  

The Manager
Myshorthand Managements Services
7rd Floor, TB 000
Block 00, Fijar Complex
90000 Tawau
Sabah

Dear Ms Mae,

Resign as Clerk

The purpose of this letter is to announce my resignation from Myshorthand Managements Services, effective one month from date of this letter.

Thank you for the opportunities for professional and personal development that you have provided me during these few years. I have enjoyed working for the company and appreciate the supports provided me during my tenure with the company.

I wish you and the company all the best.


Your sincerely,

­                       
CIK ZAI

3 comments:

ariwijaya85 said...

t.k
panduan nie memang membantu saya....

ariwijaya85 said...

t.k
panduan nie memang amat2 membantu saya....

Cik Zai said...

sama-sama ^_^